Last week hundreds of women (and men!) in STEM and design related fields gathered in SF for an incredibly dynamic and memorable event (#TSWS15 was a top trend on Twitter!) — we can’t thank you enough for attending and helping drive the conversation for change forward!
Watch and Share
We’re proud to be featured in Mashable, Inc, Daily Dot, Wired and Forbes!
- Mashable: Diversity in tech takes center stage at ‘Superwomen Summit’
- Inc: 3 Surprising Theories on the Lack of Women in Tech
- Daily Dot: Why one 11-year-old wants to teach other girls to code
- Wired: Why Diversity in Tech Is Critical to Its Success
- Forbes: The Tech Women Facing Tough Challenge Will Do It Anyway
- Microsoft: Tech Superwomen Summit Tackles the Tough Issues
My summit partner, Joe Lazzaretti, and I would like to thank our strategic partners:
- Sonia Russell World Meetings By Sonia
- Johnny and Kelly Good: Good Company Communications
- Bethanie Hines Bethanie Hines Photography
- Patricia Posey Social Media and Community Strategist
- Rolando Brown Grow
- Terri Douglas Catapult PR
And a very big thank you to our sponsors!
Tech Superwomen Founder